What’s the first thing people see when they click on your Instagram account? That’s right; they see your profile bio at the top of the page, and because of its placing and prominence, it’s a prime piece of real estate that you should use to your advantage.
According to Later.com, “Your Instagram bio is your business card, portfolio, and website homepage all wrapped up into one.”
You see, your Instagram bio (when optimized) will:
- Help Instagram users (potential customers) find your profile
- Let people know about your products/services
- Bring visitors to your website
- Highlight your brand values
- Direct people to your content
- Encourage actions like purchases or downloads
- Encourage people to follow your account
So, if you’re serious about using Instagram as part of your marketing strategy, you have to invest some time in crafting an optimized bio. And the below post, published on the Later.com blog, will show you exactly how to do this.
In this post, you will learn how to:
- Use your bio to attract your ideal audience
- Make your bio search friendly with keywords
- Use branded hashtags
- Drive traffic to your website with a bio link
- Encourage visitors to take action with CTAs
- Strategically place Stories to increase engagement
And much more…
Click to read “How to Create the Perfect Instagram Bio” on the Later.com blog, and start optimizing your Instagram bio to gain more followers and drive results for your business.
Read these other great resources related to this topic:
How to craft an impactful Instagram bio for business (sprout social)
How to get the most out of your Instagram bio (ConvertKit)
7 ways To write a compelling Instagram bio for your business (Socialinsider)