Instagram Stories is a super-popular Instagram feature that allows individuals and brands to share short, temporary (Stories disappear after 24 hours) videos and images to their “Story” feed.
If your business uses Instagram as a social channel, then Stories should be a big part of your growth strategy on that platform. Stories are a great way to connect with your audience, create brand awareness, increase engagement, and gain leads and sales.
Here are some quick Instagram Story stats from 99firms:
- Nearly 1.7 billion accounts use the Stories format daily
- 500 million users now use Instagram Stories every day
- 1 in 4 Millennials and Gen Z-ers look for Stories of the products and services they want to buy.
- 15%–25% of people swipe up on a link in branded Stories.
- One-third of the most-viewed Instagram Stories are from businesses
- 36% of businesses use Instagram Stories for product promotion
Ok, now that you know about Instagram Stories, it’s time to incorporate them into your Instagram strategy.
The post linked below, “How to Use Instagram Stories Like a Pro to Build Your Audience,” originally published on the Oberlo blog, will teach you everything you need to know to get started with Instagram Stories.
This post covers >>
What are Instagram Stories?
How to create an Instagram Story
The different types of Stories you can create
Instagram Story tricks you should know
Adding stickers to your story
How to use Instagram Stories (ideas for your business)
And more ……..